The Western Pallet Association Annual Meeting will once again take place at the Rancho Las Palmas, in Rancho Mirage, California. The meeting will run January 15-18, 2011, with the conference portion taking place on Sunday January 16 and Monday January 17.
Speakers and Topics
- Bruce Scholnick: Threats and Opportunities Confronting Our Industry
- Karen Wanamaker: State and Federal Pallet Legislation/Regulation
- Chuck Ray : Economist’s Perspective of the Road Ahead in the Softwood Lumber Industry
- John Swenby : PIMS Viability and the New Costco Standard
- Stephanie Happer: Wood Products Certification: Can It Benefit the Pallet Industry?
- Simon Trillwood: Export Packaging and Product Protection
- Bill Eggertson: Wood Packaging, a Good Choice for the Environment
- David Deal: Pallet Contamination – Standards, Regulations, and Best Practices
- Grace Terpstra: 2010 Elections – Revolution or Repetition?