A comprehensive analysis of the global reusable transport packaging industry is now available.
Washington D.C. (September 26, 2023) The Reusable Packaging Association (RPA) has published the 2023 State of the Industry Report, our second comprehensive analysis of the global reusable transport packaging (RTP) market. The full report is available on the RPA website.
The 43-page analysis is informed in part by anonymous insights gleaned from a broad audience of industry experts, including:
Users of reusable packaging (retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, processors, growers, distribution and logistics providers, and government agencies)
Manufacturers and poolers of reusable packaging (pallets, containers, crates, totes, IBCs, drums, tanks, dunnage, racks, carts, dollies, and cargo protection)
Suppliers/service providers to reusable packaging systems (washing & sanitizing equipment and services, sort and return services, asset repair, technology equipment and services, raw materials, engineering & design, and transportation & logistics)
The report includes the following content:
- RTP Global Market Size & Segmentation
- Major Trends Impacting Market Demands on the Industry
- Government Regulation
- Compliance with Sustainability Initiatives
- Economic Factors
- Labor Availability
- Raw Material Availability
- Transportation Limitations and Costs
- Consumer Preferences
- 2023 State of the Reusable Packaging Industry Survey Results:
- Demand for reusable transport packaging products & services, prior period 2020 – 2023 (by demand factor, by respondent group)
- Expected demand for reusable transport packaging products & services, next five years 2023 – 2028 (by demand factor, by respondent group)
The cost of the State of the Industry Report is $99 for a download copy. The report is free for RPA regular member companies and individual professional and student members.
About the Reusable Packaging Association (RPA)
RPA is a non-profit trade organization representing and promoting the common business interests of member suppliers and users of reusable packaging products and services. RPA promotes the use and value of reusable transport packaging systems, which offer product quality, economic, environmental, and worker benefits to supply chains. For more information, visit reusables.org.