Potential presenters can be end users, suppliers, or thought leaders in the supply chain industry.
Do you have great information to share about reusables? The Reusable Packaging Association (RPA) is accepting presentation proposals for its 2015 Reusable Packaging Forum. The deadline for proposals is December 31.
To be held in Chicago April 27-29, the forum will explore best practices, challenges, and benefits associated with the implementation of reusables in a supply chain. The RPA is inviting content and proposals for presentations related to any of the following topics associated with reusables:
- Initial concept assessment
- Supply chain process mapping
- System cost analysis – creating the business case for switching to reusables
- Selecting proper type and amount of containers
- Asset tracking and recovery
- Theft prevention
- Sustainability measurements
RPA’s Forum Planning Committee will assess proposals on the value of the content and its relevance to key topics. Potential presenters can be end users, suppliers, or thought leaders in the supply chain industry.
- A summary of the presentation
- Relevance of the content to the supply chain
- Suggested presenters and their background
Non-promotional reports and case studies also can be submitted for consideration as a presentation and/or for distribution at the forum.
Submissions are due to RPA President Jerry Welcome firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 31. Notification of accepted submissions will be done at the end of January. For additional information, contact Jerry Welcome at (540) 631-0773 or email@example.com.