August 25, 2021
Senior IoT / RFID Engineer (REMOTE)
TORONTO ON – WORK REMOTELY
Brambles / CHEP is searching for a self-driven, self-motivated Sr RFID/IoT Engineer to design, implement, support, troubleshooting and repair of IoT and RFID systems in our premises as well as our customers’. This includes capabilities of RFID, different IoT technologies, including systems, sub-systems, antennas, modules, and components.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology and increasing their existing knowledge, who can work off their own initiative whilst delivering exceptional customer service. The Sr IoT RFID Engineer will collaborate and support directly the Manager with solution design for new implementations and to drive process improvement within the organization. This is a global role and there will be a rotating on call schedule.
August 18, 2021
August 12, 2021
August 5, 2021
July 28, 2021
July 15, 2021
Returnable Packaging Program Director (Remote)
Effective reusable packaging programs in complex supply chains requires effective management. What goes into it? Check out this posting for Returnable Packaging Program Director for Cummins. Thanks to RPA for bringing this posting to our attention.
Returnable Packaging Program Director (Remote) –
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Returnable Packaging Program Director to join our team specializing in Packaging Functional Excellence for Cummins globally. This role can be remote from your home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Leadership of the design and establishment of a Returnable Packaging Management Program for Cummins globally starting with North America.
- Direction of the program design involving – IT (tracking and management), Planning, Operations, Processes, Organization and Governance.
- Regular communication of program implementation status and performance results to the supply chain leadership team and other key stakeholders.
- Optimize return on investment through effectively establishing and implementing a returnable packaging strategy
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Proven and extensive experience in implementing and managing returnable packaging programs on a large network scale. Packaging waste reduction is instrumental in meeting our goal.
- Experience managing program funding, tying demand forecasting to returnable packaging management and reporting ROI.
- Experience in implementing tracking software that enables location reporting, asset balancing and alignment to forecast
- Project management – Establish and maintain the scope, schedule and resources of the program.
- Manages conflict – handle conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Manage complexity – make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve returnable packaging problems.
- Customer and supplier focus – building strong relationships and delivering solutions.
- College, university, or equivalent degree required.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary range: $121,000 – $162,500 – Please note that the salary range provided is a good faith estimate on the applicable range. The final salary offer will be determined after taking into account relevant factors, including a candidate’s qualifications and experience, where appropriate.