Invitation to 11.04.2012 Pallets and RTI (Returnable Transport Items) seminar and working group meeting
Attention: Retailers, Manufacturers, Distributors, Wholesalers in FMCG Sector and Solution Providers!
Join ECR Baltic Pallets and RTI (Returnable Transport Items) unification and pooling initiative seminar and working group meeting on 11th of April in Radisson Blu Hotel Latvia, Elizabetes Street 55, Riga.
It’s already more than a year when we gathered first time for pallet issues and more than 5 years since the first RTI initiative meetings for Dairy Crates! However only now we can say that the first milestone is done for alignment of EUR pallets assessment and RTI standard definition.
What you can expect from the seminar?
- Meet your trading partners (retailers & manufacturers) to discuss the pallets and RTI issues;
- Get Free Copies of ECR Baltic & EPAL EUR Pallet assessment cards (available in 5 languages) for day to day use in pallets management, discuss its application;
- Learn how to prolong your pallets life;
- Always the best option is to have a choice, learn about pallet pooling options from Chep;
- Learn about the progress of RTIs unification and pooling initiative for Dairy, Meat, F&V Categories;
- RTIs business models and ROI from K-Hartwall and BEPCO.
- Discuss the shared costs and benefits for RTI standardization.
Please check the Event Agenda, here!
Who should participate?
Any person responsible for returnable assets (pallets, crates) management in your company: SC, Logistic Managers, Warehouse, Distribution, Production managers, CFO and ultimately those who have a decision power in a Supply Chain and Asset management.
For RTI sessions: specially invited Grocery Retailers, Dairy, Meat, F&V manufacturers and wholesalers from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania!
Confirmed participants from Palink, Rimi, Maxima, Prisma, Coca-Cola, Carlsberg Group, Royal Unibrew, Latvian Food Manufacturers Association, Chep, EPAL and more…
Terms and conditions:
Working language: English/Russian (bilingual – the moderator will be there to help with translations, especially in Q&A sessions).
Limited space available, please register before 9th of April!
The Event Date: 11th April. Registration starts at 9:30. Hall Beta 2, Radisson Blu Latvia
ECR Baltic members free of charge (limited to 2 participants form one Member Company – no discount code needed!)
Speakers and ECR Baltic working group registered participants free of charge!
Event sponsors and sponsored participants: free of charge by providing valid discount code.
Others EUR 80 + 22% VAT
REGISTER, HERE: http://www.ecr-baltic.org/en/register-here/