ORBIS Corporation, an international manufacturer of sustainable reusable packaging and an expert in supply chain optimization, has introduced the next generation of StakPaks, the NXO models, featuring an enhanced container design for improved durability and longer service life.
“The NXO model combines the elements customers have enjoyed the most on existing totes, plus enhancements that add day-to-day efficiency to assembly operations and extend the service life of the container,” said Andrea Menden, product manager for ORBIS Corporation.
Available in numerous popular sizes, new NXO containers include a new textured surface area so labels can be easily removed and eliminating the need for a label placard. The new streamlined design eliminates unnecessary automation fields and cardholder pins and features continuous corner ribbing. Additional benefits include:
- Availability in footprints: 24” x 15” x 7”; 24” x 22” x 14” and 24” x 15” x 14”
- Optional textured surface area on all 4 sides, 2 short sides, 2 long sides or 2 adjacent sides
- Optional hand holes on the 24” x 15” x 14”
- Compatible with SO, NSO and SON models
- Standard “Place Label Here” hot stamp on all NXO models that include the textured surface area
- Accommodates all types of ORBIS custom dunnage to protect parts during shipment, with same inside dimensions as existing StakPaks.
The StakPak System offers an array of containers with advanced features to optimize assembly line efficiency. Designed for just-in-time applications, containers are used for shipping, storage and work-in-process. All ORBIS StakPaks, including the NXO model, are fully recyclable. For more information, visit www.orbiscorporation.com.