Liberty Technologies (Pack Expo booth #S6438), a Millwood, Inc. Company and a worldwide industry leader and innovator of unit load and packaging systems, materials and services, is introducing four new packaging and material handling products and services at Pack Expo in Las Vegas. The new products support the company’s unit load concept, which considers the interaction between packaging, pallets, people and unit load handling equipment.
The new products include:
- Liberty Stretch Wrappers: Liberty stretch wrappers for general purpose and extra-tough applications
- Liberty Lifter: For effective load positioning for assembly, loading or lifting applications. A wide variety of table top sizes and attachments are available
- Liberty Loader: Designed for maintaining a comfortable height for manual loading and unloading of pallets; A ring style turntable is standard in order to reduce stretching and unnecessary steps
- Infinity, Engineered Films: Ultra-high performance stretch film for industrial, manufacturing, foodservice, and beverages applications
“The Liberty name has a long tradition within the industry as a high quality supplier of packaging systems. We are excited to be introducing these new products as it gets the Liberty name back into the market as a leading provider of unit load and packaging systems,” said Ron Ringness, Executive V.P. / Partner.
These new products add to the Liberty Technologies’ goal to be a single source which can address all unit load needs through a systems-based approach that combines packaging, consumables, and equipment. This approach will help:
- Lower total cost for unit load handling and packaging
- Increases protection of products
- Help to meet sustainability goals
“Liberty Technologies’ ability to test and optimize the overall pallet handling system for a client – equipment, pallet and consumables makes it unique within the industry. It provides clients the opportunity to obtain a true best in class system at an optimal price point,” says Kirk Ambrose, General Manager – Sales, Marketing & Technology, Liberty Technologies.
For more information, visit Millwood on the web at www.millwoodinc.com.