The new brand reflects the corporate mission to make the circular supply chain possible for any company wanting to see reusable packaging’s financial and sustainability benefits.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. , Nov. 17, 2020 – The leader in rental, sales, recovery, and logistics management of environmentally responsible shipping and display systems for the lawn and garden industry, EZ Shipper Racks, Inc. has announced the rebranding of its parent company to Reusability. The new brand reflects its commitment to designing and executing the world’s most innovative and environmentally sustainable supply chains through reusable packaging programs.
Using reusable packaging instead of disposable packaging to ship products helps leaders in industries including HVAC, lawn care, power sports, automotive, windows & doors, and nursery to reduce waste and drive sustainability and cost savings. Today, Reusability’s solutions include:
- Reusable Packaging Programs: customized offerings that provide the best design, asset management, and recovery services for reusable packaging.
- Returns Management Reverse Logistics: software, labor, and expertise to make returns programs run efficiently.
- EZRack: patented racks that enable growers to deliver plant products safely to retailers.
- Merchandising Solutions: fully kitted retail-ready racks designed to attract consumers.
- Cart & Rack Sweeps: asset-recovery solutions for growers that ship their owned carts and racks.
“We got our start partnering with the nursery industry to move away from wooden, disposable racking and on to reusables with our EZRack, which is now the industry standard for getting plants to retail,” said Ned Tomasevic, CEO at Reusability. “For the last ten years, we’ve expanded the industries we serve, and we’ve reinvented how reusable packaging programs track and recover returnable assets. This rebrand celebrates our 10,000,000 recoveries to date and represents the evolution of our company.”
The rebranding includes a top-to-bottom redesign of its website, logo, and graphics. The EZRack brand will fall under the parent company of Reusability and has received an updated logo.
Reusability currently services over 10,000+ retailers, dealers, and OEMs throughout the United States and Canada, including The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sam’s Club, and Costco. For more information, visit www.reusability.com.