Faber Halbertsma Group, parent company of IPP Logipal, is moving its paper pallet production to a new facility which will allow higher production volumes of EasyPal, its innovative new paper pallet. Based in Goch in Germany, the new factory is strategicallly located to serve European customers.
Stefan Apel, Faber Halbertsma Group Director commented; “With this investment in a new production facility the Faber Halbertsma Group has again shown its committment to the innovative paper product. The reaction to this product has been good as the options for its use expand.”
Easypal emphasizes the following attributes:
- Up-cycled – freshly manufactured from surplus recycled quality paper, completely recyclable after use, reduced impact on the environment.
- Alternative – Great substitute for plastic and wooden pallets;
identical sizes and handling; high quality.
- Light – low weight; ideal for airfreight; lower carbon footprint in transport
- Safe – protects your products.; No nails, no splinters; easy to lift
- Strong – ingenious design; strength; robust
Carrying the Brand – Uniquely able to carry your brand – in more ways than one! :pallet becomes advert/brand canvas; Easypal can be coloured and printed on; carrying the brand all through the supply chain to point of sale.
- Healthy – New, clean, hygienic every time;
no fungus, insects, contamination issues; perfect for grocery and pharmacy.
- Easy – No tracking, exchanges, paperwork, balances;
no cleaning or sorting; disposable in normal paper waste.
- Value – Low cost, high quality;