Reusable closure promotes cardboard box reuse.
Box Latch™ Products provide a reusable alternative to tape, staples and bands that have traditionally been used to close cardboard boxes. Operations and supply chain managers are able to reduce material costs (corrugated box and tape expenses) by anywhere from 10% to 90% following integration of Box Latch™ Products into their supply chain systems. Over 90% of cardboard boxes are used just once.
- tape reduction/elimination results in less line downtime
- promotes cardboard box reuse providing a huge ROI
- decrease worker injury rate (i.e. repetition motion injuries & puncture wounds)
- faster than hand taping or folding flaps for closing and re-opening
- does not destroy boxes like folding corners, taping, staples
- may be attached to boxes and remain a part of the box for ease in box Re-Use and storage
- elimination of tape = reduction in tape costs
- boxes can be made tamper proof
- nine cubic yards of landfill,
- 380 gallons of oil,
- 4,000 kilowatts of energy,
- 7,000 gallons of water and
- 17 trees – saving
- 64% of the energy
- 58% of the water,
- while eliminating 60 lbs. of air pollution!