There is a new ‘baby’ in the extensive and successful Attached Lid Container (ALC) family at Loadhog which can do everything its bigger ‘brothers’ can do and more within a smaller footprint.
The smallest Apollo 43 ALC in the range at 400 x 300mm is available in two depths of 264 and 306mm, offering an innovative concealed hinge-pin design to maximize the security of its contents, which are often valuable. Its textured base, which replaces a smooth base which can be undetected due to reader reflection, also prevents unwanted movement and reduces noise pollution on conveyor systems.
“All the knowledge we have gained over the years from producing the Apollo 43’s predecessors has been applied to the development of our latest innovation,” commented Luke Davis, design engineer.
The new Apollo 43, with its improvements, ensure the container is ready to work in conjunction with automation machinery within supply chains today and in the future. In common with other Loadhog ALCs, the latest to take to the stage will work in combination with the company’s Pally & Lid system to eliminate one-trip packaging from DC right through to the store if required.
This container type is especially popular with non-food retailers due to its lightweight yet robust design making it perfect for operations within distribution centers. The Apollo 43 is also compatible with Loadhog’s Dolly range, which can be cleverly linked together on the short or long side, making it particularly versatile.
The new Apollo 43 completes the ALC range at Loadhog, enabling Sheffield’s returnable packaging specialist and its distributors to handle any type of application for this container type.
Features & Benefits
- Secure hinge pin design – This concealed hinge pin offers an increased level of security protecting high value goods within.
- Working with automation systems – The Apollo has a collar design to work in conjunction with automation machinery within supply chains today.
- Pally and Lid compatible – All of our containers work in conjunction with the Loadhog Pally & Lid system to provide the ultimate RTP solution, completely eliminating one-trip packaging.
- Textured base – The textured base is designed to prevent unwanted movement on conveyor systems which can cause delays in automation lines. Automation sensors can also sometimes bounce off a base if it’s not textured.
- Secure banding – Non-slip ribbing on the Lid assures banding is secure.
- Easy label remove ribbing – The ribbed area on the side of the 400 x 300 is designed to make label removal easier and faster.
Optional (MOQ’s Apply)
- ALC Label Holder – Identification features such as barcode and RFID labelling can be provided for tracking your goods.
- ALC Security Seals – Security seals available for various levels of security requirements.
To view the full range of Loadhog containers visit www.loadhog.com or Stand 6G40 at LogiMat 2020.