It’s tough to get time away from the office. But making a small investment of time and money to attend the RPA Reusable Packaging Forum will deliver big returns in the form of new efficiencies, best practices, and stronger ROI on your reusables.
Take 2 days to learn from the experiences of Anheuser Busch, Hyundai, Walmart, Whirlpool, Aldi, Walgreens, and other companies that are implementing reusables. Collaborate with other supply chain professionals in moderated sessions to actively solve some of your supply chain challenges.
Register by April 15 to receive the early bird discount of $100, and get a free one-year membership in the RPA for the remainder of 2015. To receive the discounted rate of $395, click on the End User Non Member rate and then enter the code JOINRPA.
The Forum is April 28-29 in Chicago. Read more about the agenda here: http://reusables.org/events-
Supply chain and reusable issues can be challenging. By attending the Forum, you will:
- Identify ways to cut costs while meeting corporate sustainability goals
- Build your business case for incorporating reusable packaging into your supply chain
- Benchmark, learn, and share best practices in a collaborative working environment.
- Foster a rich network of colleagues who can assist your work going forward
- Learn from the insights of keynote speakers who will present global perspectives on reusable packaging